Firearms Safety Rules:
- Throwing Lead’s Introduction to Gun Safety
- Throwing Lead’s article on Jeff Cooper’s Rules of Gun Safety
- Cornered Cat’s article on The Four Firearms Safety Rules
- Cornered Cat’s article on How To verify That A Firearm Is Unloaded
- Cornered Cat’s article on Securing Firearms in the Home
- Cornered Cat’s article on Child-Proof Locks
- Cornered Cat’s article on Keeping Guns Away From Little Hands
Hey, Chuck Norris! We all know that you are a bad-ass, but keep your finger off of the trigger! It’s obvious that the actor doesn’t have any real firearms experience.
Eye Protection (“Eye Pro”):
Always wear ballistic protective eye wear. Occasional hot, painful gunshot residue can fly into your eyes. On very rare occasions there can be catastrophic failures of the firearm, known as a “kaboom”, as shown pictured above. You will wish that you had eye protection on.
Don’t depend on prescription eye wear or sunglasses that are not specifically designed for ballistic protection.
Ear Protection (“Ear Pro”):
- Coming soon.
Noise Canceling / Communications:
- Tactical Radio: