- Pros and Cons of Lever Action Rifles
- Lever Guns for Self Defense
- Lever Gun Manufacturers
- Lever Gun Caliber Selection
- Lever Gun Ammunition
- Lever Gun Disassembly, Maintenance, and Cleaning
- Stay Away From Marlins Made By Remington!
Pros and Cons of Lever Action Rifles:
- Legal in the majority of places in the USA.
- Respectable capacity.
- Wide variety of calibers.
- Not considered “aggressive”.
- Slow to reload.
- Limited in ammunition capacity compared to modern rifles.
- If a jam occurs, 9 out of 10 times that weapon is out of the fight.
- Can be “short stroked”.
- Lots of parts compared to a bolt action rifle.
Lever Guns for Self Defense:
Lever Gun Manufacturers:
Marlin 336 — 30/30 Caliber:
Stay Away From Marlins Made By Remington!
Marlin rifles are now made by Remington. While most Remington products are top-notch, the Marlin rifles that are now made by Remington are junk.
Lever Gun Caliber Selection:
.357 Magnum (.38 Special):
Lever Gun Ammunition:
Lever Gun Disassembly, Maintenance, and Cleaning:
XS Brand Ghost-Ring Sights:
XS Brand Picatinny Rails: