- Pros and Cons of Lever Action Rifles
- Lever Guns for Self Defense
- Lever Gun Maintenance and Cleaning
- Stay Away From Marlins Made By Remington!
Pros and Cons of Lever Action Rifles:
- Legal in the majority of places in the USA.
- Respectable capacity.
- Wide variety of calibers.
- Not considered “aggressive”.
- Slow to reload.
- Limited in ammunition capacity compared to modern rifles.
- If a jam occurs, 9 out of 10 times that weapon is out of the fight.
- Can be “short stroked”.
- Lots of parts compared to a bolt action rifle.
Lever Guns for Self Defense:
Lever Gun Maintenance and Cleaning:
Stay Away From Marlins Made By Remington! :
XS Brand Ghost-Ring Sights:
XS Brand Picatinny Rails: